Terms and Conditions
Dated: 6 January 2021
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Please read this important notice before proceeding.
This website, www.platinumworldportfolios.ie, is operated by Platinum World Portfolios PLC, a variable capital investment company incorporated under the laws of Ireland under Registered Number 546481 ("The Company", “we” or “us”).
By proceeding to access, view or download information from this website, you acknowledge that you have read, and agree to be bound by, the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
- Distribution of the information contained on this website in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. The information contained on this website is intended only for persons and entities in those jurisdictions where access to such information and use thereof is not contrary to local laws or regulations. Accordingly, all persons who access this website are required to inform themselves and to comply with such restrictions. In addition, this website and its contents have not been prepared for and are not intended for access by US persons as defined in the Securities Act of 1933.
- For persons resident in the United Kingdom or the European Union (“UK or EU persons”): You are about to enter a website which contains information aimed at professional clients within the meaning of Article 4.1(10) of the Markets in Financial Services Directive 2014/65/EU (MiFID II) (“Professional Client”). If you are a UK or EU person, by entering this website you confirm that you are a Professional Client. This website does not constitute an offer or invitation to subscribe for shares in the Company and no UK or EU person other than a Professional Client should act or rely on this website. Platinum UK Asset Management Limited of 20 North Audley Street, London W1K 6LX (“PAM UK”) has been appointed as the sub-distributor of the Company in the United Kingdom. PAM UK is an appointed representative of Mirabella Advisers LLP which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority - number 606792. Platinum Management Malta Limited of 171, Old Bakery Street, Valletta VLT 1455, Malta (“PAM Malta”) has been appointed as the sub-distributor of the Company in certain European Union member states. PAM Malta is a tied agent of Mirabella Malta Advisers Limited, which is licensed and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority. The content of this website has been approved by both Mirabella Advisers LLP and Mirabella Malta Advisers Limited.
- When using this website, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations, including those related to data privacy and intellectual property. It may be illegal to access or download the information contained on this website in certain jurisdictions and we disclaim all responsibility if you access or download any information from this website in breach of any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which you reside or from which you are accessing this website.
- The investment funds, strategies and financial products and services described in this website may not be available in all jurisdictions and may not be available to some or all investors in a certain jurisdiction. Nothing contained on this website constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer or a solicitation to subscribe for, redeem or convert shares in the Company or any of its sub-funds in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation is not authorised or to any person to whom it is unlawful to make such an offer or solicitation. Investments into any fund or sub-fund referred to on this website or any other Platinum product or strategy can only be made through and in accordance with information contained in the relevant offering and subscription documents.
- The content on this website is provided for general information only. Nothing contained on this website is intended to constitute investment, legal, tax, accounting or other advice. We strongly suggest that investors consult financial and other professional advisers prior to taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on this website and that you carefully consider your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. This website does not take into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any person and should not be used as the basis for making investment, financial or other decisions. The information is selective and may not be complete or accurate for your particular purposes and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest in any particular investment strategy, security, fund, sub-fund or product, whether or not offered by the Company.
- The information provided on this website is given in good faith and is believed to be accurate at the time of compilation. The Company may, without notice, amend or remove any information on or from this website at any time. Neither the Company nor any of its directors, officers or agents (including, without limitation, the Company’s investment manager, administrator or custodian) make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of the information. To the extent permissible by law, the Company and its directors, officer and agents (including, without limitation, the Company’s investment manager, administrator or custodian) disclaim all liability (whether arising in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise) for any error, omission, loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise). To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our website or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- Opinions expressed on this website reflects our views only at the time at which such opinions are expressed and may depend on assumptions or projections that may not prove to be correct or are subject to change.
- This website may provide information, articles and material, or links to such, that are written or prepared by people who are not associated with the Company. This material is only provided for your interest and convenience. The Company is not responsible for the content or accuracy of this material and any opinion expressed in the material should not be taken as an endorsement, recommendation or opinion of the Company.
- Performance figures quoted on this website are past performance. Past performance is not an indicator of future performance. Neither the Company nor any of its directors, officers or agents (including, without limitation, the Company’s investment manager, administrator or custodian) or any associate guarantee or make any representation as to the performance of any of the sub-funds offered by the Company, the maintenance or repayment of capital, the price at which shares in the Company or any of its sub-funds may trade or any particular rate of return.
- MSCI Inc. Disclaimer - All data where MSCI is referenced is the property of MSCI Inc. No use or distribution of this data is permitted without the written consent of MSCI Inc. This data is provided “as is” without any warranties by MSCI Inc. MSCI Inc assumes no liability for or in connection with this data. Neither MSCI Inc nor any other party involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating any of the MSCI index data makes any express or implied warranties or representations with respect to such data (or the results to be obtained by the use thereof), and all such parties hereby expressly disclaim all warranties of originality, accuracy, completeness, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any of such data. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall MSCI Inc, any of its affiliates or any third party involved in or related to compiling, computing or creating the data will have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or any other damages (including lost profits) even if notified of the possibility of such damages.
- You acknowledge and agree that the collection, disclosure or use of information about you from accessing this website is subject to the terms of the Company's .
- The Company may from time to time amend the terms and conditions of accessing this website by posting an amended version of this notice on this website. You agree to continue to be bound by any amended terms and conditions and that the Company has no obligation to notify you of such amendments other than by posting an amended version of this notice on this website.
- The Company owns the copyright in the content contained in this website (other than materials that have been included with the permission of others who own the applicable copyright). You may print a copy of any page for personal or non-commercial purposes provided that you do not remove any copyright notices or any trademarks or logos of the Company or persons or entities associated with it. Except for a purpose or a use permitted by statute, or the prior written consent of the Company, you must not copy, modify, sell, distribute, adapt, publish, frame, reproduce or otherwise use any of the material on this website or trademarks or logos of the Company or persons or entities associated with it.
- These terms and conditions of use are be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you agree to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.